- Building a profitable film or web series project from the ground up
- Marketing film and web series projects quickly and effectively online and off
- Writing a business plan that investors will believe in
- Attach name talent to a project at a price you can afford
- Identifying the right technical professionals/crew to help you with your project
If you want more help that is more specific to your projects and its requirements we are happy to provide it privately.
- We’ll review a business plan, or your written strategy for producing a project you plan to self fund, for $75. We’ll provide a detailed 5-7 page analysis, a list of easy improvement suggestions (ways to increase distribution, reduce costs, make marketing easier, etc), and address issues we think will make your project easier or harder to produce or to fund. If, after reviewing our advice you find it isn’t useful, we’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
- We’ll review a your strategy for marketing a project, or provide you with specific advice on how to market a project you’ve already produced for $75 as well. We’ll provide a detailed 5-7 page report that includes where and how we’d choose to market your project, including a list of specific resources and strategies we’d use. In most cases you can use this document as a basis for writing a marketing plan for incorporation into your film or web series business plan.
- If you just have specific questions you’d like answered, we can help you with that too. Easy questions and general inquiries we answer for free. If you have a question you’d like answered just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and if we know an answer off the top of our head we’ll give it to you. More complex questions (like “How do I make it possible for people to donate money to my New Foundland Service Dog Documentary without having to start a charity?”) we can answer for $25 an hour. Our response can be in writing, via phone or via Skype. Once again, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We respond to most inquiries within 24 hours . . .
As filmmakers and web producers, we know that sometimes the only thing standing between you and your project is some practical advice. We all wonder where to get cheap production insurance, how to hire a line producer to do a budget that maximizes tax credits for a given state, and how to get profitable distribution for our short films. Getting an answer in a few hours can save you a few weeks and we don’t think there’s better PR for our club.
We look forward to hearing from you.