“The guide for thousands worldwide . . .”
The Liberation of American Media is step-by-step practical field guide to profitably producing, marketing and distributing your independent book, film or documentary. You learn, step by step, . . .
- How to write and publish a book quickly and cost effectively.
- How to make your book available, in Print as well as electronic formats, nationwide in a matter of days.
- How to make a movie anywhere, profitably. You don’t have to live in Hollywood & New York anymore.
- How to produce a documentary that actually makes money.
- How to cast bonefide celebrities in your films and documentaries. Why they want to appear in them, what you have to have in order to work with them, and how to ensure their participation in your project will ensure it sells.
- How Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, iTunes, Pay Per View Cable Networks and Independent Theater are diversifying American media & changing our culture
- How the US government is making independent media production easier and easier to fund through tax rebates for investors and new looser crowd funding regulations for filmmakers. Learn how to take donations for your film without becoming a 503c through fiscal sponsorship, and how to find fiscal sponsors who want to support you.
- How to market your media before, during and after you have produced it. If you master marketing you can make any movie or publish any book you want quickly and profitably.
You will not find find a better, easier to understand, more effective guide to creating, distributing, marketing or selling media profitably in the United States anywhere. This book was not written by lawyers or accountants. It is written is by media producers for media producers.
“If you want to publish a book or make a movie for the US market, this book is your field guide.”
Buy This Book on Amazon
If you are not completely happy with your purchase, your money will be refunded, no questions asked.Tweet
Powered by Facebook Comments